The TalentScotland Graduate Placement Programme can help you find a recent graduate to inject fresh thinking, latest skills and appropriate knowledge into your organization.
What we do
We help Scottish based companies find recent graduates (Bachelors and Postgraduate) with appropriate skills to work on projects that will impact company performance for a fixed term (3 to 12 months).
We help you:
• Articulate your project and graduate needs
• Advertise/promote your vacancy through various channels including social media
• Receive and screen all applications
• Send you a shortlist of suitable candidates (CV and application forms)
• Provide business skills training to the graduate during placement
• Obtain feedback from graduate on the project and company at placement end
• Have completed their studies within the last two years
• Have no more than one year graduate level experience
• Be paid a minimum of £14,000 p.a (pro rata) by the employer
• Provide a measurable and quantifiable piece of work for the graduate to perform. This should contribute to the growth plans of the company.
• Release graduates for training
• Complete and sign off on graduate's end of placement report
We aim for a turnaround time of 3-4 weeks to get you a shortlist, out of which 2 weeks are for advertising.
To kickstart this process, please speak to your local contact at Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Scottish Development International or Business Gateway.
Telephone: 0845 371 5444