The business operating environment is changing rapidly. The Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, recently declared a climate emergency and has set a target for net-zero greenhouse gas emissions for 2045 which will see Scotland become carbon neutral by 2040.
As our customers and clients becomes more environmentally aware and conscious
of resource management, what does this mean for business?
The E-Reps Network, in association in Circular Northeast, bring their first business
breakfast to the P & J Live. We will explore what it means to be a sustainable business, the cost savings associated with good environmental practice and the commercial benefits of green business.
Our exciting range of speakers present their challenges and solutions to the sustainability issues of the day before opening the conversation to the floor for Q&A and networking.
• Preparing for an Unknown Future Alan Thornburrow Business in the Community
• The Circular Economy in Ensuring a Viable Future for Business Terri Vogt Circular North East
• Driving change through new development Scott Ramsey Aberdeen City Council
• Our CSR Journey Louise McCafferty Joseph Robertson Ltd
• Exploiting the Reuse Opportunity Lewis Sim LEGASEA
This event is free to attend but spaces are limited.
Book your place at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-breakfast-inspiring-sustainable-business-tickets-72078467637
Something to say?
Continue the conversation on our social network accounts: