September 5-8 brings Offshore Europe to Aberdeen, one of the biggest events in the energy industry with more than 1500 international exhibitors coming together to discuss the future of the energy production on a global scale.
Sponsorship opportunities at the Business Breakfast
The Offshore Europe Business Breakfast is the largest, most highly attended breakfast on the AGCC events calendar. If you are looking for an alternative way of promoting your company, we have co-sponsorship opportunities available.
EY are the principal sponsor, however co-sponsorship packages include:
- Branding within the Business Bulletin outlining the Business Breakfast, distributed to 1,800 named key contacts of Chamber members and distributed at business hubs in Aberdeen City and Shire
- Branding in the Events Calendar page of the Chamber website for the event, with approximately 600,000 hits
- Mention within Chamber eNews, sent to around 4,600 named contacts
- Logo and sponsor status on the Business Breakfast flyer which publicises the event to members of the business community
- Logo and sponsor status on the Business Breakfast menu
- Mention in all media releases, coverage of which is determined by the press
- Banner at the Offshore Europe Business Breakfast
- Corporate information in all delegate packs
- Corporate branding on the presentation title slides at the Offshore Europe Business Breakfast
- 1 complimentary table of 10 at the Offshore Europe Business Breakfast
- Sponsorship support and logo highlighted in industry related magazines and radio advertisements.
Other sponsorship opportunities include table gift sponsorship. Take advantage of the audience and give branded gift to each delegate at the breakfast, a cost effective yet highly effective way to promote your business.
Offshore Europe provides the perfect opportunity to host an event to engage with new and existing suppliers and clients. If you are looking for a venue to host an evening reception that is easily accessible and takes away the hassle of travelling to a city centre venue after the exhibition, the Chamber events team would be delighted to help.
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce is ideally located across the road from the AECC within easy walking distance. We have two purpose built event rooms, fully equipped to the highest standard. The Chamber events team are able to provide a professional event management service from conception to completion. With a wealth of experience the team can ensure that your event will be both successful and stress free for you, including issuing all invitations, collating responses and chasing up outstanding invitations as application.
Alternatively room hire only options are available.
For further information contact the events team on 01224 343900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.