Following a tremendously successful first year, The Ultimate Business Show (TUBS) is back for 2017.
It returns on April 26, 2017, once again at the AECC, and this time features as part of North East Business Week.
The Ultimate Business Show brings together the best products, services and offers available to businesses in the North-east.
It features around 75 local exhibitors and is the perfect platform for attendees to source products or services in the region, helping them to save money while keeping the North-east economy buoyant.
Throughout the day, there is a series of fantastic free seminar sessions. These aim to provide the right tools and knowledge to secure new business and raise a company's profile.
The Ultimate Business Show 2017 is part of
The Ultimate Business Show is the ideal place to showcase what your company offers the North-east business community.
Thanks to our 2017 sponsors
The Ultimate Business Show welcomed over 70 exhibiting businesses in 2016 from across the North-east and attracted an audience of nearly 800 delegates on the day.
Exhibition stands for TUBS2017 are now sold out.
To join the waiting list, please email our events team.
The exhibitor package includes:
- 3x2m shell stand with panelling
- Electrics package – including 2x 500 watt spot lights and 1x 500 watt power socket
- Furniture package – 1x bistro table and 2x chairs
- A printed name board
- A complimentary parking pass for both the build day and the day of the show
- A wifi pass for the day of the show
- Two places at the exclusive exhibitor event
Fee:£399 (+VAT) members; £599 (+VAT) non-members
Making the most of an exhibition
Thursday March 23, 2017
Learn how you can maximise your return on investment at the Ultimate Business Show 2017
Exhibitors are also asked to donate an item to the Ultimate Business Hamper, with one lucky attendee winning the lot
View the floorplan to choose your stand space.
(Allocated on a first come first served basis)
- 1 - Close Brothers Asset Finance
- 2 - Exchange Communications
- 3 - Drain Doctor Aberdeen
- 4 - Village The Hotel Club Aberdeen
- 5 - Shore Porters
- 6 - FG Burnett Ltd
- 7 - Langstane Press Limited
- 8 - Millennium Hotels & Resorts – Copthorne Aberdeen
- 9 - Printagraph Ltd
- 10 - Robert Gordon University
- 11 - Converged Communication Solutions Ltd
- 12 - MacDonald Pittodrie House Hotel
- 13 - IT Worx
- 14 - Xeretec
- 15 - Home Energy Scotland
- 16 - Scarf Commercial Energy
- 17 - University of Aberdeen
- 18 - Eskimo Intelligent Solutions
- 19 - XIC
- 20 - About Business Support
- 21 - Assured Occupational Health Ltd
- 22 - AVC Immedia
- 23 - Sue Ryder Care
- 24 - FCM Travel Solutions
- 25 - North East Scotland Credit Union
- 26 - NorDan UK Ltd
- 27 - MAC Architects
- 28 - Gary Walker & Company Ltd
- 29 - Raemoir House Hotel
- 30 - Capital Document Solutions
- 31 - Barclays Bank
- 32 - Prestige Venues & Events
- 33 - Marks & Clerk LLP
- 34 - Handelsbanken
- 35 - Acumen Financial Planning
- 36 - Community Food Initiatives North East (CFINE)
- 37 - World Pay
- 38 - RSM
- 39 - Absafe
- 40 - Jumpstart
- 41 - One Stop Waste Solutions Ltd
- 42 - PIB Insurance Brokers Ltd
- 43 - Skene House
- 44 - JAMstudio
- 45 - Ripples Custom Design and Prints
- 46 - Mattioli Woods plc
- 47 - Developing the Young Workforce NE Scotland
- 48 - Granite PR
- 49 - Citation Professional Solutions
- 50 - Ideas in Partnership
- 51 - Johnston Carmichael (Scotland) Ltd
- 52 - Meldrum House
- 53 - Acumen Accounts & Advisors Ltd
- 54 - Clark Integrated Technologies
- 55 - Anderson Anderson & Brown LLP
- 56 - Fennel Media Ltd
- 57 - Celtic3d
- 58 - Aberdeen Exhibition & Conference Centre
- 59 - Tinto Architecture
- 60 - Revolucion de Cuba
- 61 - Hall Morrice LLP
- 62 - Evolve Training
- 63 - Clydesdale Bank PLC
- 64 - Aberdeen Sports Village
- 65 - The Aberdeen Altens Hotel
- 66 - Richard Irvin Energy Solutions
- 67 - Serco NorthLink Ferries
- 68 - Parkhill Properties Ltd
- 69 - AquaTerra Training
- 70 - Clark Thomson Insurance Brokers Limited
- 71 - Flourish & Associates Ltd
- 72 - CLAN Cancer Support
- 73 - Pike & Bambridge
- 74 - FortyTwo Studio
- 75 - Simblox Technologies Limited
The Ultimate Business Show 2017 takes place on Wednesday, April 26 and gives you the opportunity to see how our North-east businesses can help your business.
Launched last year, the popularity of the first Ultimate Business Show was overwhelming. This year’s show will welcome 1,000 attendees and 75 exhibitors from Aberdeen city and shire showcasing their products, services and solutions. A full list of exhibitors can be found here.
It presents the perfect platform for you to source products or services locally that can help save you money, while helping keep the North-east economy buoyant.
Throughout the day there are fantastic free seminars which will provide the right tools and knowledge to secure new business and raise your company’s profile.
Why not plan your day at The Ultimate Business Show around pre-arranged meetings? There is a dedicated networking area where you can arrange a catch-up with a client over a coffee. It’s the perfect way to refuel before making new connections with some of the city and shire’s highest profile businesses.
The Ultimate Business Hamper - win big!
Once again, each exhibitor has donated a prize to be included in the Ultimate Business Hamper. One lucky delegate will be drawn on the day, leaving with a hamper packed with prizes including a team building exercise for 30 people, a premium car for the weekend, prosecco lunch for two, Christmas party nights and many more.
Throughout the day there are fantastic free seminars which will provide the right tools and knowledge to secure new business and raise your company’s profile. Seminar schedule below:
09.45am - 10.30am: Buy North East: Next steps
- Craig Innes, head of commercial and procurement services, Aberdeen City & Aberdeenshire Councils
- Russell Borthwick, chief executive, Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (chairperson)
This seminar will give guidance on how to engage with the public sector to compete for business in the North-east and beyond.
The local authorities and their partners will outline their commitment to working with the local North-east supply chain, highlight upcoming contacts and explain how it might not be as complicated as you think to tender for contracts with them.
The councils will also expand on the outcomes they expect to deliver through working in partnership with successful contractors.
11.00am - 11.30am: Social Media: Driving Growth in the Rural Economy
- Dr Ian Heywood, Aberdeen University Business School
- Seona Shand, head of membership, Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (chair)
The Aberdeen University Business School reveals why, in the 21st century, social media is a must have business tool.
Dr Ian Heywood shares some of the top tips on how to create success through social media in order to drive growth to your business.
A 144-year-old rural business will be used as a case study to demonstrate how using online platforms has helped engage with their community, connect to their existing customers and drive new customers to the business.
12.00pm - 12.30pm: What can the Chamber do for you?
- Mary Holland, membership network manager
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce invites you to learn more about how your business can get the most out of Chamber membership. We share practical tips on how you can tap into the ultimate business network.
1.00pm - 1.30pm: Opportunity of Youth
Over three quarters of employers think school leaver are unprepared for the world of work, but what can employers do to help young people be better prepared?
The Developing the Young Workforce team will be explaining what business can do to support young people and outlining the benefits businesses themselves can gain from working in partnership with education.
Work inspiration, work experience and jobs all play a role in developing the future workforce and the team will be demonstrating how easy it is to set up a partnership with local schools.
2.00pm - 2.30pm: The Rise of Influencer Marketing - Finding a Local Voice
- Julie Brander, account manager, Weber Shandwick
- Fiona Fernie, membership network manager, Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (chair)
It's old news that digital has become an essential part of any communications strategy, but in a world where consumers are in the driving seat when it comes to choices regarding the media we digest - how do we make ourselves heard?
Influencer marketing has found its place as a proven communications strategy and is now being embraced by more than 60% of brands in the UK. It's an exciting place to be and there's much research to show that this growing marketing channel is aiding companies to connect with their consumers.
Julie Brander, account manager at Weber Shandwick, brings a fresh perspective on how Aberdeen companies of all disciplines and sizes can deliver a cost effective yet engaging communications campaign by using local voices through influencer marketing.
Book to attend and gain access to our unmissable seminars packed with content to boost opportunities for you or your business.
3.00pm - 3.45pm: Doing Business in a Digital World
- Sara Budge, programme director, Digital Scotland Superfast Broadband Representative from Business Gateway
- David Foubister, Huntly businessman
Digital connectivity affects our lives in a way that would have seemed unimaginable a decade ago.
The Scottish Government has commitment to delivering 100% superfast broadband by 2021, one of the most ambitious infrastructure programmes in Europe.
Hear more about how your business can access and benefit from Superfast Broadband fibre technology, and the progress of the Digital Scotland Superfast Broadband Programme roll-out.
The Ultimate Business Show kicks off with one of the Chamber’s renowned business breakfasts. BBC Scotland’s chief operating officer, Alan Dickson and finance business partner, Geraldine McCartney, will talk about how the broadcasting industry has gone through seismic change and how they are turning uncertainty into opportunity to make sure it’s offering remains relevant to existing viewers whilst already being match fit and ready for the next chapter.
Attendees will gain immediate access to the Show after the breakfast to visit exhibitors, learn from topical seminars and network with businesses from across the North-east.
Remember to use #TUBS2017 in your tweets and join in on the conversation.