This highly interactive course is designed to enable you to feel confident while developing different types of training to achieve the best results, and to feel comfortable while delivering your training to individuals or groups. Practical sessions that form part of this course will help you focus on utilising your personal style to best effect. Delivered by a practicing management skills trainer, it’s packed full of hints and tips that will help you get better results.
What will you learn?
Over the course of the day you will cover:
Who is it for?
- Preparing and delivering a short, effective, engaging training session
- Choosing the most effective materials
- Developing training aims and objectives
- Understanding the behaviours, skills and attributes of an excellent trainer
- Training design: what to take into account
- Pulling training content together
- Delivery practice and receiving feedback
- Tips on how we look, act and sound
- Creating the best learning environment
- Understanding the factors that stop people listening and how to counteract them
All newly appointed trainers, supervisors and managers whose job requires them to train/instruct other members of staff.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: one day
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don