What used be known as stress management is now improving your resilience. This course explores the benefits of having greater resilience. Resilience can be defined as the ability to handle disruptive situations and crises and to ‘bounce back’. It is a learned skill that can be further developed.
People with resilience cope better with changes, deadlines and setbacks and many of the other challenges in life and they make a significant contribution to the company. They view difficulties as challenges and they are committed to achieve their goals and targets.
What you will learn
- How to understand what resilience is and its positive benefits
- Measuring your resilience levels
- Increase your score
- Understanding your strengths
- Create a positive image
- How to recognise and control feelings and handle unhelpful beliefs
- Turning demanding situations into growth
- Setting realistic goals
- Challenging mindsets
- Building emotional strength and strong relationships
- Key strategies to stay resilient
- Characteristics of a resilient team
Most members of staff can benefit from the programme as well as those with managerial or supervisory responsibilities.
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Virtual Classroom via Zoom