Develop your skills to help resolve awkward situations and clearly communicate your point of view without causing conflict.
What will you learn?
Who is it for?
- How to apply the basic techniques of assertive behaviour;
- Gain the ability to resolve potential conflict or difficult workplace situations;
- The ability to communicate in a clear and measured manner;
- Action plans to deal with tough situations as they arise
- Assertiveness techniques;
- Understanding of the importance of body language;
- Understanding of the psychology of interpersonal relationships;
- Understanding of assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours;
- Fostering effective communication.
Everybody who would like to avoid difficult situations and turn them into a positive.
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Find out more 01224 343917
Course duration: 1 day
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don