Getting the right person for each and every role in the organisation has always been essential for business success. In today’s challenging employment market many skills are difficult to source, organizations need to be sure they are getting the most from their recruitment and selection process. Interviewing using a Behavioral Competence Approach allows those conducting recruitment and selection to revisit their current processes. When the approach is implemented, it generates greater and more relevant matches.
What will you learn?
Who is it for?
- Interviewing – considering the key theories;
- Applying the key theories – a focus on practicing;
- Be clear on the methods available;
- When and how to apply the different methods;
- Understand linkages to other HR processes and applications;
- Be clear on the business impact and value;
- Understand the laws that apply to the interview process;
- Compliance with equality and diversity legislation.
- GDPR awareness in the recruitment process.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Those responsible for or involved in the recruitment process.Payment
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don