Effectively drive change in your organisation. Today, change is the norm and the way we adapt to different demands and challenges, whether internal or external, is critical to a business’ survival.
Having a structured approach will ensure these changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, achieving lasting benefits with minimal disruption.
The course will not only give you the tools to realise this, but also draw attention to the ‘soft’ skills required to make the transition as smooth as possible.
What will you learn?
- How to organise, prioritise and manage your time
- Understand the importance of emotional intelligence, effective communication and how to manage more challenging situations
- Goalsetting and how to achieve your goals
- Stakeholder identification and communication
- Project management
- plan effectively whilst looking ahead
- manage performance and give effective feedback
- improve organisation skills and planning
- How to negotiate and influence
- develop options
- predict and anticipate problems and opportunities
Who is it for?
- Understand what change management is and the importance of how it can impact on an organisation’s vision and strategies
- Recognise the importance of having a strategy for change management with ways to develop and implement it
- Identify the links between your business’ vision and strategies and personal ones, check and ensure both sets of objectives are aligned
- Improve communication skills throughout your organisation and improve stakeholder relationship
- Recognise different behaviours and learn how to capitalise on the positives and minimise negatives by supporting morale and performance throughout the transition period
This course is aimed at those involved in the implementation and operation of change within an organisation.
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don