This course provides a high-level overview of the export process. It also includes practical session creating a commercial invoice from a pre-defined set of documents.
What will you learn?
The agenda and course objectives are as follows:
Who is it for?
- Export and despatch definition and the process flow
- Questions to ask prior to sending goods overseas
- Requesting a shipment quotation
- Export documentation
- Packing lists and labels
- Creating an invoice – practical session
- Booking and managing the shipment collection
- Buyer / customer communication
- Proof of export / delivery
- Movements within the EU
- The jargon explained
This course is suitable for beginners who are new to their role.
Back to training courses
Virtual Classroom via Zoom