This training programme is designed to enhance the 1-day ‘Train the Trainer’ course and will enable trainers to excel in the delivery of their training. Participants will develop and refine their training techniques whilst gaining the confidence to create dynamic and stimulating training sessions for their learners.
- Learn to recognize different learning styles
- Design learner-centred training
- Avoid the pitfalls of trainer-centred sessions
- Put SMART objectives to the test
- Showcase techniques which will work for specific learning styles
- Become equipped to discuss up-to-date learning theory
- Practise and refine presentation skills in the training room
- Learn how to evaluate courses
- Measure learner retention
Assessment Requirements: Participants will be required to deliver a final ‘micro training session’ whereby they will receive feedback from their peers and be formally assessed by the facilitator.
Course duration: one day
Who is it for?
Anyone who has previously attended our Train the Trainer
course and wishes to improve their technique, or those who are currently delivering training and need a skills refresher.
Date doesn’t suit?
If this course is of interest but the date doesn’t work for you, contact email@example.com and we’ll try and accommodate your needs. Alternatively, we can organise a tailored course or programme for your business, enhancing the expertise, productivity and performance of your teams, giving your business a competitive advantage. We’ll make sure the content and format are right for you.
Please note that payment is due when booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid PO number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don