Why this course?
Stakeholders can be your greatest advocates or your greatest risks. Learn how to engage positively with your stakeholders and build long-term strategic relationships.
Stakeholders will have an interest in the outcomes of your business or project. Some are more important to the life of the business, such as the funder, sponsors, steering committees, or team members. Others are no less important and may only be involved in parts of the business, such as subject matter experts and suppliers. But no matter their role, all of your stakeholders matter, and managing them effectively can make a big difference to the success of your business.
What you will learn
Who it is for?
Operational or project managers, customer relationship specialists, communications specialists, and anyone looking to learn how to better engage with their stakeholders.
- Identifying & Analysing Stakeholders
- How to map out stakeholders
- Analysing and understanding different relationships
- Building & Maintaining Relationships
- Creating a stakeholder management plan
- Communicating and engaging with your stakeholders
- Zippered organisational relationships
- Working Together
- A partnership approach
- Generating and maintaining buy-in
- Working collaboratively and building consensus
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don