How do you find and attract skilled people? How do you keep & develop them? How do you identify leaders for the future? Who can take over when key people move on?
Businesses that manage talent well have double the revenue per employee, enjoy better employee engagement and 40% lower turnover than others.
This course, run as a 1-day workshop, will give you the tools to get on top of your Talent agenda and maximise your company’s potential.
What you will learn:
You’ll learn 3 essential components of great Talent management. And you’ll leave the workshop with practical tools you can use immediately to
Who is it for?
- Make a business case for Talent Management
- Align your organisation’s approach to Talent: consistency = efficiency
- Implement a Talent strategy aligned to your business strategy
- Implement succession planning
- Identifying critical roles
- Short- and long-term successors
- Identify talented employees and develop them
- High standard development plans
- Decide what other tools will best help talent planning and execution for your business to succeed
MDs and business owners, managers who have accountability for Talent in their organisation and HR professionalsPayment
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don