Do you want to be more positive, professional and confident when interacting with others, especially in those situations where you feel out of your comfort zone? This interactive and practical course helps to identify existing behaviours and discusses techniques to help you become emotionally effective. Confident employees are more productive, great motivators and they significantly contribute to positive brand perception. By the end of the course, you will sound more convinced while speaking and know how to handle a variety of situations in a professional manner.
What will you learn?
Who is it for?
- Investigating aspects of both inner and outer confidence
- Choosing the appropriate behaviour for a given scenario, including assertiveness
- Developing emotional effectiveness
- Dealing with stressful situations and coping with the consequences
- Promoting a positive outlook to promote a more self-confident individual
- Evaluation criteria and action planning
Individuals who are seeking to develop greater self-confidence, especially in the professional working environment where problem solving and confident decision making are key requirements.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 1 day
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don