Do you want to become a more confident, convincing and credible presenter? Whether you are new to presenting or simply want to hone your skills this highly interactive course will help you plan for and deliver a dynamic and motivational presentation to ensure audience engagement and increase the likelihood of being acted upon.
What will you learn?
Over the course of the day this presentation training course will equip you with the skills to:
Who is it for?
- Appreciate and understand the needs of various audiences
- Keep the audience’s attention and maintain their interest
- Plan and script using visual aids
- Deliver a dynamic and motivational presentation
- Overcome nerves and deal confidently with questions
- Develop flexibility and remain positive when the unexpected happens
- Evaluate criteria and action plan
Anyone who has to present information in a face-to-face or video-conferencing situation, from team briefings and client presentations to public relations exercises where the need to ensure that the delivery is positive, professional and dynamic is critical.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Back to training courses
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don