What will you learn?
Over the duration of this two day course, delegates will develop skills to:
- Management Style and Effectiveness
- Be a Confident Communicator in formal and informal settings
- Understanding Other’s Perspectives
- People Speak About Soft Skills – Do I need Them?
- Personal Resilience
- Problem Solving
- Working with Senior Managers
- Co-ordinating Multiple Teams
- Resourcing & Managing Projects and Clients
- How to be intrusive but not invasive as a manager
- The wider engagement agenda and how that links to performance
- Giving feedback
- Effective Resourcing & Recruitment
- Culture, Standards, Quality & Behaviour
- Who’s out there to help you - Do we have a policy on that?
- Developing & Improving
- Consultation & Collaboration
This course is ideal for managers new to their role, individuals that are intending to move into a managerial role or managers who would like to refresh or extend their skills. You will develop experience to help you function effectively and manage the increasingly complex situations you will face.
You may be a business owner or may have attended our Supervisor's Programme and looking at your next steps.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 2 days
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available