Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £245.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £370.00 +VAT
- Places available
Digital transformation only needs to happen once because, at its core, it means becoming more adaptive to change itself.
This course is designed for all those needing to better understand, implement and lead digital transformation in the workplace. It sets aside traditional thinking and outdated strategies to explain what steps need to be taken for an organisation to reinvigorate their game plans, build organisational velocity and establish iterative working. It also addresses how to remove unnecessary process, embed innovation, roadmap strategy to motivation and develop talent.
What you will learn
- Investing in digital capabilities and leading the transformation – fast, focused and flexible
- How to challenge the status quo and help your organisations adapt
- Aligning the end-state aspiration, value of transformation and delivery plan
- Actively create a culture, environment and structure to move fast, continually adapt and innovate with intention
- Developing workforce skills, new ways of working and challenging ‘the way we’ve always done it’
- Building organisational momentum – enabling, adaptive and execution
- Integrations: Key Technology Enablers
- Understanding social, mobile, analytics, cloud and other emerging technologies
- Driving innovative uses of technology to better meet user needs
- Understanding the pace of change influencing the product lifecycle
- The role of digital for delivering services and supporting staff
- Supporting teams to think critically about how they work, and what they could do better
- Data Informed Vs Data Driven - robust, objective and real-time decision making
- Getting data security and privacy right now builds trust points that will be required in the future
- Fostering and actively supporting data informed decision-making within organisations and among colleagues
Who it is for?
This course is ideal for those in a senior position within any sector and anyone with an appetite for meaningful change.
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.