What will you learn?
- Interviewing – considering the key theories;
- Applying the key theories – a focus on practicing;
- Be clear on the methods available;
- When and how to apply the different methods;
- Understand linkages to other HR processes and applications;
- Be clear on the business impact and value;
- Understand the laws that apply to the interview process;
- Compliance with equality and diversity legislation.
- GDPR awareness in the recruitment process.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
Those responsible for or involved in the recruitment process.
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Places available