Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £245.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £370.00 +VAT
- Limited places available
What will you learn?
- Understand why Incoterms® were created and their purpose;
- Understand the definitions of the Incoterms® 2010 rules;
- Identify the parties involved in Incoterms®, their roles and responsibilities;
- Understand the benefits of Incoterms®;
- Identify where to go for help and information on Incoterms®.
This course is designed for companies who export and import goods from both EU and Non-EU markets. The course is mainly designed for: Sales, Shipping, Accounts, Purchasing/Buyers, Freight Forwarders and Goods In/Out Personnel.
Course duration: ½ day
There is an optional exam (open book) at the end of the course, this is marked by the British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) and gives a certificate of competence. These exams (on passing 6 subjects) will lead to a BCC Foundation Award in International Trade which is mapped to a Level 2 SVQ terminology and provides invaluable basic skills for small and large companies alike.