Digital communication can make a significant contribution to the marketing impact of any business. The objective of this course is to ensure that business owners/managers are aware of the full range of digital communication tools available and how they can be utilised within a coherent promotional plan.
By the end of this session attendees will be confident in the utilisation of a range of media types and have formed the outline of an overall digital communication plan.
What will you learn?
- Overview of the types of digital communication
- The components of digital communication
- Social media as part of your digital communication plan
- Integrating all elements of existing digital communication
- Management tools for efficient and effective use of digital communication
- Developing a digital communication plan
- Practical hands on application of content covered leading to the development of a draft digital communication plan
Who is it for?
This workshop will examine the use of all types of media as part of a digital communication plan in order to generate increased engagement and interest in and with your business. The session is aimed at those who have a good practical understanding of social media in a business setting and recognise the need to consolidate their approach into a coherent digital marketing plan.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available