Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £295.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £440.00 +VAT
- Places available
What will you learn?
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand why customer service is essential
- Understand who the customers are, and their needs, wants and perceptions
- Understand the importance of a positive attitude in making a good first and lasting impressions
- Understand the expected service levels between individuals and teams – internal and external to the business
- Recognise the importance of teamwork
- Understand the need to exceed those service levels expectations wherever possible
- Improve and develop exceptional communication skills
- Appreciate the importance of feedback and make improvements
- Be able to deal with aggressive and negative behaviour
- Develop the ability to positively deal with complaints
This comprehensive customer service programme is aimed at anyone who interacts with customers both internally and externally of a business.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: one day