What will you learn?
- Perception of emotion
- 3D listening
- Identifying emotional triggers
- Using emotion to influence positive outcomes
- Ask the right questions to clarify emotions
- Better communicating your solutions and presentations
- Ways to further develop your EI
The skills learned in this course provide an effective basis for any manager or team member. It will allow the delegates to maximise their potential and that of their team. With many of the areas covered easily cascading to improvements within the workplace for other team members and staff. The ability to influence and manage emotional triggers will provide a competitive advantage to any member of staff in day to day communication in the workplace.
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 1 day
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available