What will you learn?
- Explore and consider what makes people different
- Develop your Supervisor Tool Kit
- Identify key people skills
- How to motivate your staff;
- Adjust your style to suit the situation;
- How to gain respect
- Communication that builds the team;
- How to tackle any disciplinary issues arising
- Effective delegation.
New or partly-experienced supervisors and individuals intending to move from a staff position to the supervisor level. This course provides an ideal foundation for a range of management development training.
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available