This course sets the tone and standards for bids and proposals across your organisation and specifically addresses best practice regarding the Bid Lifecycle. Delegates will be introduced to tools and techniques to broaden knowledge on key lifecycle phases, customer-centric behaviour, differentiate your business to reveal your value and gain the competitive edge.
What will you learn?
- Customer requirement
- Opportunity Pipeline
- Bid Go – No Go
- Resource Allocation
- Value Proposition development
- Marketing strategy
- Pre-proposal Planning
- Proposal – Win strategy
- PQQ/RFI/RFP/ITT Submission
- Compilation and submission
- Negotiation & Awards
- Develop capability to reinvent
- Respond with new business models and value propositions
- Provide solutions that maximise your chance of winning
- Invest in the right opportunities and optimise your bidding efforts
- Assemble your ‘A’ team and build a scalable yet flexible resource model
- Improve your ability to get your message to the people that matter most
- Ensure timely visibility of opportunities to the business
- Structure a customer focussed executive summary
- Cost your price for competitive advantage
- Successfully convert your proposal into a high impact presentation
Who is it for?
Anyone involved in responding to invitations to tenders, sales people submitting bids or company directors who need to win more contracts.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: one day
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available