Today’s consumers interact with a mix of traditional, digital and social channels. They are connected, informed, empowered, demanding and in control of their experiences, especially online. To communicate effectively with this well-informed customer, marketers must be able to target audiences with the right message at the most convenient times.
The session is designed to help you understand your customers, how your products/services fulfil their needs – your value proposition and the content required to capture the attention of your target audience.
Come prepared to work with fellow participants in an interactive, time-boxed, collaborative setting, practicing the tools and techniques introduced throughout the day.
This 1-day interactive, hands-on session will certainly not leave you sitting back and being talked at.
What you will learn?
- Understand the Value Proposition
- Identify and profiling of your target audience(s)
- Map the customer journey
- Explore the opportunity landscape
- Content marketing – generating ideas of value
- Identifying marketing channels & KPIs
- How to communicate well and frequently
- Delivering the products, services and benefits you promise
- Building in-house capability with take-away tools and techniques
- Deeper understanding of why your company, service and product is attractive to customers and their needs – reveal your value
- Strengthened resources to manage ongoing and new profitable customer relationships
- Identification of ideal customer persona(s) for highly targeted marketing and market segmentation
- Improves skills in the generation of new ideas and opportunities
- Broadened knowledge of content marketing and new ways to communicate
- Enhanced understanding in setting and measuring KPIs
- Increased awareness on Influence, reach & impact
- Recognise how to exceed customer expectations
Who it is for
This session is ideal for anyone new to marketing, managing marketing in-house, teams looking for new ways to work and engage with customers and those looking to learn tools and techniques to take back to their workplace
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available