Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £245.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £370.00 +VAT
- Places available
Reduce marketing risk by understanding how powerful social media is in business and how to utilise it effectively.
Social media is considered by many, to be a necessity of modern life. Does this apply to business as well as personal life?
By the end of this session attendees will have a practical understanding of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and how they can be applied as part of your organisation’s promotional strategy.
- Overview of social media for business
- Introduction to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for business
- Social media as part of your digital communication plan
- Social media as part of your marketing plan
- How to ensure that you are in control of your social media activity
- Practical hands on application of content covered
This workshop is intended for the uninitiated – those who have a basic understanding of at least one social media platform but are not currently using it for ‘business’ purposes.
To ensure the course is fully hands on and interactive please bring your fully charged laptop, netbook or tablet.
If this course is too basic see our follow on course, “Social Media Advanced - Getting the most from your digital communications”.