What will you learn?
- Perception of emotion
- Build self-awareness and confidence
- 3D listening
- Identifying emotional triggers
- self and others
- how to regulate emotions
- Using emotion to influence positive outcomes
- avoid conflict
- choose a response
- Improve meeting outcomes
- communicating with colleagues
- negotiating and dealing within teams, projects or clients
- Ask the right questions to clarify emotions
- Better communicating your solutions and presentations
- Ways to further develop your EI
The skills learned in this course provide an effective basis for any manager or team member. It will allow the delegates to maximise their potential and that of their team. With many of the areas covered easily cascading to improvements within the workplace for other team members and staff. The ability to influence and manage emotional triggers will provide a competitive advantage to any member of staff in day to day communication in the workplace.
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 1 day
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available