Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £295.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £440.00 +VAT
- Places available
This workshop aims to develop the delegate’s capability to identify and engage with stakeholders, helping you to build effective and lasting relationships in the process. Participants will be equipped with practical tips and techniques that can be used to:
- Analyse the stakeholder landscape – internally and externally
- Consider key stakeholder groups
- Develop strategies to engage, communicate and influence in line with project or organisational goals
- Create a common purpose
What will you learn?
- How to identify key stakeholders and potential partners
- Consider why the relationship is necessary or desirable and how you can gain buy-in
- Develop practical approaches and engagement plans
- The importance of understanding perspectives and how to influence and negotiate across a range of stakeholders, dealing with their own ambitions, questions and objections about participation in the relationship/project
- Ways to align the needs and reasonable expectations of all parties by gaining agreement and defining responsibilities
- Devise communications channels for partners to ‘push’ and ‘pull’ information
- Develop capability to influence and lobby others in respect of common goals
Business owners, managers, project managers, business development professionals and technical employees, anyone who has a business need to identify, analyse, engage or maintain relationships with stakeholders.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.