What will you learn?
- Investigating aspects of both inner and outer confidence
- Choosing the appropriate behaviour for a given scenario, including assertiveness
- Developing emotional effectiveness
- Dealing with stressful situations and coping with the consequences
- Promoting a positive outlook to promote a more self-confident individual
- Evaluation criteria and action planning
Who is it for?
Individuals who are seeking to develop greater self-confidence, especially in the professional working environment where problem solving and confident decision making are key requirements.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 1 day
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available