What will you learn?
- Explore and consider what makes people different
- Develop your Supervisor Tool Kit
- Identify key people skills
- How to motivate your staff;
- Adjust your style to suit the situation;
- How to gain respect
- Communication that builds the team;
- How to tackle any disciplinary issues arising
- Effective delegation.
New or partly-experienced supervisors and individuals intending to move from a staff position to the supervisor level. This course provides an ideal foundation for a range of management development training.
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available