Delegates will leave the course with the skills necessary to manage contracts effectively.
What will you learn?
- Why contract management is an important business skill
- How contracts fit into a business context.
- Managing contractual relationships and business ethics
- Contract content
- Tendering and evaluation process
- Post-Award performance management
- Managing changes
- Dispute resolution
- Auditing, close-out and lessons learned
Who is it for?
Staff who have contract management responsibilities but who have little contract training. Typically, this might include project managers, cost engineers, middle managers and contract auditors.
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available