This course will provide you with the key skills needed to Structure a successful Business Development strategy to win more business. This course shows how a Business Development methodology can be successfully implemented to achieve both new business acquisition and the further development of existing customers. Importantly we examine the changing face of sales and how digital & social media plays such a large part in developing and supporting sales activity. During the course attendees will construct their own real-time contact plan, which will be developed and enhanced using their own key contacts and networks.
What will you learn?
- Overcoming price objections
- How to sell your value add/quality proposition when competitors are slashing prices
- Selling today, current market trends and business challenges that shape customer decision making
- Gain the advantage of being an "Expert" in your field.
- Master the key skills of successful Business Development Managers.
- The key benefits of “Powerbase" selling.
- Wow the customer! Efficient, Effective, Personable
- Selling using Psychometrics to profile your clients.
- Develop a contact plan which puts winning business, and customer relationships at the core of its structure.
- Current market trends and business development practices that successful individuals and firms are engaging.
- How some companies use certain sales methodology to win & retain major contracts.
- Best practices that are most critical to advancement in your accounts at each stage of the buying cycle
Who is it for?
The programme is suitable for experienced Salespeople & Business Development Managers who are responsible for accounts and want to improve their performance, or anyone who would benefit from a refocused approach. It is also suggested delegates have already completed the Sales and Account Management course or have the experience and knowledge contained within it.
What to expect on the day?
The course delivery is highly engaging and interactive, focused on the specific needs of the participants and the companies they work for. There will be trainer input and tips through the sessions. There will be individual and small group exercises with facilitated group review of learnings
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available