Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £295.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £440.00 +VAT
- Places available
What will you learn?
- Understand why you are creating your report
- Identify who you will submit the report to
- Know what you want to include in the content
- How and when it must be submitted
- Reporting styles – words and graphics
- Form of written word and some basic etiquette
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for managerial, professional and technical employees whose job involves report writing for internal and external consumption, whether presenting a report to a client, management, colleague, supplier this will help develop report content and style.
Requirements for the style and actual content of a report will vary between organisations and departments and it may also depend on the subject being discussed. Therefore, it is worth finding out if there are any specific guidelines to your organisation before you come along and join us.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: one day