Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £295.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £440.00 +VAT
- Limited places available
What will you learn?
- Understand the Financial Statements and how you can influence the results
- Understand different financial terms and concepts
- What is a Profit and Loss Account
(or income and expenditure account for the third sector)
- What is a Balance Sheet and the relationship with the Profit and Loss Account
- What is a Cash Flow Statement
- Why “cash is king” – the difference between profit and cash
- Debits and credits
- Accounting ledgers and systems
- The Trial Balance
- Preparation of accounts
- Jargon busting
- Other accounting transactions including VAT
Business owners, managers, professionals and support staff who need to understand more about basic accounting and finance and how they function within business.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Find out more 01224 343917
Course duration: 1 day