What will you learn?
Over the course of the day you will learn how to:
- Avoid being put on the back foot
- Acknowledge the variety of personalities in any workplace and determine how to alter your approach for each situation
- Bad behaviours
- Sticking points
- Resistance to change
- Personal agendas
- Culture company / individual
- Practice 5 of the basic methods
- Expectations - known, hidden, realistic
- Communicate clearly
- Difference between listening and hearing
- Message sent - how was it received
- Provide resilience and coping strategies
- Manage stress
Who is it for?
This course is ideal for anyone who works with people and may have to engage in a difficult conversation.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: one day
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available