What will you learn?
- Identify the issues and why you should be concerned;
- Key employment legislation
- Apply policies;
- Importance of "the paper trail"
- Recruit and select the ideal candidate;
- Employee Engagement – Passing Fad or Important?
- Deal with discipline & grievance issues;
- Informal and Formal Grievances
- Manage absence;
- Short/long term
- Tools available
- Maintain healthy work / life balance and manage; stress.
- Handling Difficult Employees
New or inexperienced Managers, anyone who undertakes HR as part of their role, MDs of smaller organisations and it is useful as a refresher.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 1 day
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Places available