What will you learn?
- Improve your motivation levels;
- Motivating others: The Adair three circles model – the needs of the task, team and individual; Other theories – Maslow, Herzberg, MacGregor
- How can you create a motivational environment;
- Leading by example – how your motivation level impacts on others;
- Effective communication – Perception, observation and body language;
- How to be an active listener;
- Giving constructive feedback/criticism;
- Action Plan – What will you really do?
- Effective delegation – What can be delegated?
Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders who are responsible for the motivation and development of other members of staff and who find themselves overloaded with tasks that could and should be done by others.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 1 day
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available