What will you learn?
- Understand why Incoterms® were created and their purpose;
- Understand the definitions of the Incoterms® 2020 rules;
- Identify the parties involved in Incoterms®, their roles and responsibilities;
- Understand the benefits of Incoterms®;
- Identify where to go for help and information on Incoterms®.
This course is designed for companies who export and import goods from both EU and Non-EU markets. The course is mainly designed for: Sales, Shipping, Accounts, Purchasing/Buyers, Freight Forwarders and Goods In/Out Personnel.
Course duration: ½ day
There is an optional exam (open book) at the end of the course, this is marked by the British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) and gives a certificate of competence. These exams (on passing 6 subjects) will lead to a BCC Foundation Award in International Trade which is mapped to a Level 2 SVQ terminology and provides invaluable basic skills for small and large companies alike.
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available