What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognise your personal working style and your impact upon others
- Identify your key goals and explore ways to achieve them
- Use different methods to build effective working relationships
- Learn better strategies for effective time management
- How to deal with conflict and realise the consequences of avoiding it
- Use different techniques to build your self-confidence and resilience
- Create a plan for continued self-development to successfully achieve your goals
Who is it for?
Anyone who wishes to improve their overall effectiveness at work by increasing confidence, building resilience and enhancing relationships. Particularly useful for those who want to make changes to the way they work or those who are taking on new roles and responsibilities.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs
Course duration: one day
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available