This course will help you understand what makes a great team, and give you the tools to start building your own great teams. You will learn how to use this knowledge to increase productivity, fulfil your potential, resolve conflicts, solve problems creatively, increase resilience and embrace diversity.
What will you learn?
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand yourself and others and why having a diverse team can bring great results
- Improve communication within the team
- Use tools and techniques to create effective collaboration
- Hold difficult conversations to resolve conflict within the team
- Develop strategies to build resilience in the team
- Create an action plan for your workplace
Who is it for?
Anyone can benefit from attending this course, particularly those with managerial or supervisory responsibilities who want to make positive changes to the way their team works.
We can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Find out more 01224 343917
Course duration: 1 day
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Places available