Time spent thinking through the changes that Brexit may create in your firm could yield real dividends in future. Understanding how your operations could be affected, identifying areas of exposure and carrying out contingency planning are critical.
Delegates will leave the course with the skills necessary to undertake a Brexit impact assessment within their own business, able to identify areas of higher impact and help direct the focus and resources on addressing specific risks.
What will you learn?
- Customs regulation and UK borders management
- Logistic and transport management and regulation
- EU and non-EU sourcing and supply chain
- Customs documentation, declarations and procedures
- Duties and taxes
- Trade sanctions and embargoes, export control and dual use of goods
- Quotas and licences
- Trade agreements and policy
- HR for EU staff, UK employees in the UK and business travel
- Currency and foreign exchange
- Intellectual property protection
- Product regulations and standards
- Data protection
Who is it for?
Business owners, managers and team members who will benefit from:
- Learning how to conduct a Brexit impact assessment in their organisations
- Understanding the practical steps to take to protect their business
- Limited places available