What will you learn?
Over the course of the day you will cover:
- Preparing and delivering a short, effective, engaging training session
- Choosing the most effective materials
- Developing training aims and objectives
- Understanding the behaviours, skills and attributes of an excellent trainer
- Training design: what to take into account
- Pulling training content together
- Delivery practice and receiving feedback
- Tips on how we look, act and sound
- Creating the best learning environment
- Understanding the factors that stop people listening and how to counteract them
All newly appointed trainers, supervisors and managers whose job requires them to train/instruct other members of staff.
We can also tailor a training programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: one day
Please note that payment is due at the time of booking. Invoicing is only possible on immediate payment terms after receipt of a valid purchase order number (if applicable).
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Limited places available