They used to be call them ‘appraisals’ but they have since developed into something much more productive.
Upon completion, you will be able to assess performance constructively and increase the reviewee’s motivation.
What will you learn?
- How to prepare and plan for the meeting
- Techniques to conduct effective discussion;
- Communication styles
- How to improve their overall effectiveness;
- Set meaningful targets and SMART objectives;
- Give constructive feedback;
- Feedback with positive reasons.
Managers or line supervisors who are involved in the review process. HR staff who need to refresh or extend their skills on this topic.
In addition, we can tailor a programme for your needs with our in-house training courses making them focused, consistent and relevant to your business needs.
Course duration: 1 day
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Places available