Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Member Rate: £295.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £440.00 +VAT
- Places available
Businesses that manage talent well have double the revenue per employee, enjoy better employee engagement and 40% lower turnover than others.
This course, run as a 1-day workshop, will give you the tools to get on top of your Talent agenda and maximise your company’s potential.
What you will learn:
You’ll learn 3 essential components of great Talent management. And you’ll leave the workshop with practical tools you can use immediately to
- Make a business case for Talent Management
- Align your organisation’s approach to Talent: consistency = efficiency
- Implement a Talent strategy aligned to your business strategy
- Implement succession planning
- Identifying critical roles
- Short- and long-term successors
- Identify talented employees and develop them
- High standard development plans
- Decide what other tools will best help talent planning and execution for your business to succeed
Who is it for?
MDs and business owners, managers who have accountability for Talent in their organisation and HR professionals