This course will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration. It also includes a 3 hour on line eLearning module.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
Who is it for?
Anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
This is available from HMRC with up to 70% of training cost covered. Please note the availability of this funding is limited, and been extended to the 31st of May. You can find out more here.
Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce
The Hub, Exploration Drive
Aberdeen Energy Park
Bridge of Don
- Places available