Join this GREEN INSIGHTS on May 12, where Scotland and Denmark will share knowledge, solutions and challenges in achieving sustainable circular packaging.
With great power comes great responsibility - with the great potential of plastic packaging came also a global liability. How can we find the right balance for plastics in packaging, where the potential is leveraged to the point of no waste? And what are some emerging packaging alternatives?
09:30 UK /10:30 DK Welcome By Moderator Moderator: Toke Falk Sabroe, partner, LeaderLab
09:40 UK /10:40 DK Opening Remarks By Lisa Christensen, senior trade advisor, Scottish Development International
09:45 UK /10:45 DK Sharing Packaging Perspectives
10:05 UK / 11:05 DK Case Talks: The Road To Future Ambitions
- Island of Bornholm – Waste Free 2032 Ambition By David Andreas Mana-Ay Christensen, project lead, BOFA
- A Green and Circular Glasgow – COP26 Host City By Cheryl McCulloch, senior project manager, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
- Thomas Bak Thellesen, senior director, Group Sustainability, Faerch
- Mathias Hvam, CSR project lead, Coop Denmark
- Craig Sterling, chief executive officer, CuanTec
- Craig Cameron, managing director, Midton
10:30 UK /11:30 DK Panel Discussion: Packaging Sustainable Solutions
11.15 UK /12:15 DK Closing Remarks By Moderator
For more information, including how to register, click here.