This Developing the Young Workforce (DYW) workshop identifies how supporting young people can align with your business’s specific goals.
The session focuses on the level of support offering that is right for your company, what activities are best for you to get involved with and how this will benefit your business.
Attend as an active participant and leave with a better understanding of the key tasks with which you can support schools and young people, and having identified a high level model that works for your company.
Looking at your company’s goals, we can support you in branching into new or different engagement activities.
After the workshop, we send you a report summarising the outcomes and then we can connect you to partners who can make things happen.
- Pipeline of future candidates and lower recruitment costs
- Raising the profile of your business
- Continuous professional development for your managers and supervisors
- Help schools’ knowledge of current career opportunities
- Positive contribution to the community
If you can’t manage this event but would like to attend at another time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further information about Developing the Young Workforce North East please email email@example.com .
- Member Rate: Free Non Member Rate: Free
- Limited places available