A fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, conscientious and committed individual who is looking for an exciting new challenge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Prepare monthly group management accounts and finance KPIs for stakeholders
- Assisting prepare budget and update forecast on a regular basis
- Complete month-end balance sheets and inter-company reconciliations for all entities. Reconcile financial discrepancies as they arise and take actions immediately to correct any misstatement
- Maintain fixed asset register and update monthly depreciation journals
- Prepare VAT return, Intrastat, USA Sales Tax and statistics returns
- Assisting in preparing year-end financial reporting packs, statutory accounts, and deal with queries for year-end audit and tax computation
- Ensuring that the group and all legal entities are in compliance with tax and accounting regulations for each operation locations
- Assisting in preparing financial and job costing analysis for senior management team
- Assisting in developing the current ERP system continuously with an aim to achieve work efficiency and deliver useful financial information to stakeholders on a timely manner
- Respond any ad hoc financial queries
- Working knowledge of IFRS is essential
Successful candidate must be fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), experience working with ERP systems and experience within a busy office environment. Candidate must have enthusiasm to learn, excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to always maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality.
Full job description can be provided on request.