The Chamber provides you with information on current policy issues, so that you can make the most informed decisions for your business.
- Consultation responses: the Chamber's submissions to important consultations from all levels of government. Also includes our briefings to politicians ahead of parliamentary debates
- Policy summaries: a brief and simple guide to key policy issues and the Chamber’s position on them
- Brexit briefing papers: simple overviews of the EU Referendum, negotiated issues, possible outcomes and Chamber opinion surveys
- Discussion papers: an explanation of ongoing issues, with questions to prompt discussion and invite your views
- Scottish elections briefing papers: a snapshot of each Scottish party's pledges for the Scottish parliamentary elections held earlier this year, by policy issue