Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce is one of 53 accredited Chambers in the UK which make up Britain's biggest business network of 80,000 businesses collectively employing over six million people.
We offer unrivalled expertise, lobbying, and networks which bring together over 1,200 local companies of every size and sector to thrive and grow.
Put simply, we exist to create the connections which grow the North-east economy, which we do through our six key service lines:
- Events which connect like-minded people and companies to do business
- Training to connect our business community with the skills they need to thrive
- News products to connect our members with their target market
- Trade documentation to seamlessly connect local goods to international markets
- Lobbying to connect businesses with the decision makers who matter
- Research to connect businesses with the answers to their problems
As one of the largest and most influential Chambers in the UK, our 30+ strong team sits at the heart of the North-east business community, and one of our core missions is to the create the business environment which allows this region to flourish.
We engage with policy-makers and government at all levels to ensure that the voice of our business community is heard loud and clear by those in power.
From the windfall tax and energy transition, through to business rates and economic diversification, we make sure that our members connect with the decision-makers who matter.
We are also co-author and delivery partner of the Regional Economic Strategy and holds board positions at Opportunity North East, VisitAberdeenshire and Aberdeen Inspired.
This means our members effectively have a seat at the top table, enabling us to shape future plans, join up agendas, share information and make good things happen.
Whether it’s to make your business more successful, to play a role in creating a strong and sustainable North-east economy, or a bit of both, our team would love to discuss how membership of the Chamber would benefit you.